TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
In the following terms & conditions "the photographer" means Ksenia Sannikova trades as KS Photography. "The client(s)" is a person defined in the booking form. It is agreed that the following terms set out the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract is effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- Booking Deposit and Payment: A non-refundable booking fee as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions secures the time and services of the Photographer. The booking fee is deducted from the cost of the client's chosen package when calculating the final balance due. Payment in full of the remaining balance should be paid on the day of the photo shoot in cash.
- Cancellation: The Client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to The Photographer but in doing so forfeits the booking fee.
- Photographic Materials and Copyright: All photographic materials, such as original negatives, edited photos are the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer owns the copyright in all images created and may use the work for samples, contests, exhibition, advertising and self-promotion. Usage outside the bounds of this agreement requires the Client’s consent.
- Client’s Usage: The Client obtains edited pictures for personal use only, and must not sell them or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer.
- Social Media:This clause applies to all social media, including Facebook and blogs. When published online it is required that citation of photographer be made. The client agrees that they will under no circumstances alter any photographs that are placed in public on the internet.
- Failure to Perform: If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer returns any funds previously paid by the Client.
- Delivered Images: Edited images deliverable in High-Resolution (or known as High-Res) are 300DPI with at least 4500 Pixels in the longest edge. We do not deliver RAW pictures or jpg pictures without editing.
- Timing:If you arrive late for your session, any time that has passed from your original start time is forfeited, and you may be shot for the remainder of the time you have booked. The number of photos delivered may be adjusted to reflect the actual time spent together. You may add additional time if the photographer is free.
- Additional Fees: You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to your location choice (gondola ride, entrance to the museums, etc). If you wish your photographer to participate in any activities, you will need to cover their fees as well.
- KS Photography keeps client files for up to 1 year after the photography session, and is not liable for any claims after this period.
- Liability: It is client’s responsibility to take care of the children; KS Photography will not accept any responsibility due to any accident to children or damage to public or private properties during the photo shooting session.
- Client accepts that all photographs will be taken and edited at the photographer’s discretion based on the photographer’s experience and artistic view. If the client has special requests, he should create a “shot list” of all shots that they require.
- Editing: All deliverable images will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness, light skin retouch and colour. The editing style will be according to Photographer's portfolio and artistic view. Any other edits requested by the client (changing the size of the body or parts of the body, replacing parts of the body from another image, changing the colour of parts of the body, extra skin retouch, replacing or swapping background, removing objects) will be extra charged if accepted by the Photographer. Also, unless hair and makeup is included in the contract, Photographer is not responsible to fix hair or skin, or makeup problems.
- It is the Client's responsibility to inform the Photographer by email of any date or location changes.
- Acceptance of Terms of Service Your use of KS Photography services indicates that you agree to these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not proceed to make an online booking with KS Photography.