TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
In the following terms & conditions "the photographer" means Ksenia Sannikova trades as KS Photography. "The client(s)" is a person defined in the booking form. It is agreed that the following terms set out the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract is effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- Photographic materials and copyright: All photographic materials, such as original negatives, edited photos are the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer owns the copyright in all images created and may use the work for portfolio, samples, contests, exhibition, social network, advertising and self-promotion. Usage outside the bounds of this agreement requires the Client’s consent.
- Private requests: As photographers we take pleasure in producing quality images and it's a unique way to advertise ourselves. If client has a request to keep the photos private and not publish our work anywhere there is a 30% supplement for the package rate. This request should be done before the photo shoot.
- Client’s usage: The Client obtains edited pictures for personal use only, and must not sell them or authorize any reproductions for commercial purposes thereof by parties other than the Photographer.
- Package changing: It is not possible reduce booked package during the photo shoot. It should be done at least 24 hours before the photo session in a written form. Extending of the booked package is possible due photographer's availability with additional payment.
- Cancellation: The Client may cancel this contract at least 24 hours before the photo shoot by giving written notice to The Photographer but in doing so forfeits any funds previously paid. In case of less than 24 hours cancellation full amount should be paid to the Photographer.
- Payment: A deposit through Paypal or a bank transfer is required for the photo shoot's booking. The final payment is paid on the day of the photo shoot. For the final payments all commissions for the transactions are paid by the client.
- Refund policy: In the case of camera failure, inclement weather, or any other unforeseen incident that prevents KS Photography from shooting on the scheduled date the client will get a full refund of their deposit if applicable. No refund will be given under any circumstances if you fail to attend the session on the day and at the time listed, when the booking was made. Due to the nature of digital photography and the fact that photographs, once sent, cannot be returned; KS Photography has a strict NO REFUNDS POLICY. Once a transaction has been completed it is then considered non-refundable. There is no refund if you don't like the way you look on the pictures.
- Bad weather: It's possible to reschedule the date or time of the photo shoot due bad forecasts at least 12 hours before the shooting. If the rescheduling is not possible the photo shoot can be done at some covered alleys, galleries or passages in Venice.
- Outfits changing: The client can change outfits during the photo shoot. The time passed for the changing is included on the booked package's time. The number of photos delivered may be adjusted to reflect the actual time spent for taking pictures.
- Social Media: This clause applies to all social media, including Facebook, Instagram and blogs. It is required the citation of the photographer when photos are published online by the client. The client agrees that they will under no circumstances alter any photographs that are placed in public on the internet.
- Failure to perform: If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to any act of God, fire, strike, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer returns any funds previously paid by the Client.
- Selection of the images for editing: The photographer selects the photos for editing. This guarantees the best result and quality of the photo session. In case when client wants definitely choose himself images for editing, it should be required in advance before the photo session.
- Delivered Images: Edited images deliverable in High-Resolution (or known as High-Res) are 300DPI with at least 4500 Pixels in the longest edge. We do not deliver RAW pictures or jpg pictures without editing.
- Timing: If you arrive late for your session, any time that has passed from your original start time is forfeited, and you may be shot for the remainder of the time you have booked. The number of photos delivered may be adjusted to reflect the actual time spent together. You may add additional time if the photographer is free.
- Additional fees: You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to your location choice. If you wish your photographer to participate in any activities, you will need to cover their fees as well.
- Keeping photo materials: KS Photography keeps client files for up to 1 year after the photography session, and is not liable for any claims after this period.
- Liability: It is client’s responsibility to take care of the children; KS Photography will not accept any responsibility due to any accident to children or damage to public or private properties during the photo shooting session.
- Editing: All deliverable images will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness, light skin retouch and colour. The editing style will be according to Photographer's portfolio and artistic view. Any other edits requested by the client (changing the size of the body or parts of the body, replacing parts of the body from another image, changing the colour of parts of the body, extra skin retouch, replacing or swapping background, removing objects) will be extra charged if accepted by the Photographer. Also, unless hair and make-up is included in the contract, Photographer is not responsible to fix hair or skin, or make-up problems.
- Special requests: Client accepts that all photographs will be taken and edited at the photographer’s discretion based on the photographer’s experience and artistic view. In case that the client has special requests, he should create a “shot list” of all shots that he requires and send it to photographer before the photo shoot.
- Changing details: It is the Client's responsibility to inform the Photographer by email of any date or location changes.
- Acceptance of Terms of Service Your use of KS Photography services indicates that you agree to these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not proceed to make an online booking with KS Photography.